Friday, December 7, 2012

falalalala Friday!

FantasticallyAverage

I love Christmas music, but really who doesn't?  I don't know I can't think of anyone.  For me Christmas music starts being played in November and my poor husband had to keep me from playing it in August, September, and October apparently that was just to early even for me.  We are well into December now though so I can go crazy with it!  Here is one of my favorite Christmas songs!


Silver and Gold by Burl Ives, I LOVE it!  Rudolph isn't my favorite cartoon but this song just makes me smile whenever I hear it!  And the fact that it's Burl Ives beautiful voice singing it doesn't hurt either.

Have a happy Friday!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the Rudolph movie - there is just something about that old-time animation. Great song choice!!

 
Jane Whitney Designs