- My baby brothers
- Stephen getting a job and also Loving *not just like or tolerate* his new job
- A beautiful new little cousin, Shelby Renee *you can see her here*
- Not me being back on facebook, but me being able to Handle being back on there
- The amazing cool, rainy, windy, cloudy weather we've been enjoying lately!
- My dad who just loves me and is already in love with his first grand-baby he's hurrying up to finish a sidewalk for us so he doesn't have to worry about me walking *and falling* in the rain.
- My Hero's Honeys! This amazing private group on facebook that a Navy wife and I started when our husband's were deployed. It's drama free, supportive, and positive...it's wonderful! And they missed me as much as I missed them!
- My Grandpa appears to be recovering without surgery and is feeling A Lot more peppy!
- That my husband is able to be home for the holidays for the first time in our 3 year marriage and the first time in 5 years for him he gets a Thanksgiving dinner not provided by the Army.
- That I have been able to continue to get up at 4am and make breakfast and lunches for my dad and husband without feeling completely miserable the rest of the day *even though I have to be in bed by 7:45*
Today I kind of saw what I really need to work on. Being thankful Every day not just the days that are hard. I need to be faithful in being thankful to God every day. Is there anything you need to work on? Anything particular that you're grateful for?
Hope you had a blessed day!