Today *for the first time ever!* I'm linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup
1. What do you value most in life? My relationship with God, it's amazing what having the Lord present in your life can not only do for you but for those around you.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? Well it's not of my life time but I still think it's the greatest invention ever...running water, it makes our lives SO much easier.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? The ability to not only forgive but to forget, and to focus only on the present thinking on the future usually causes nothing but worry and pointless fear.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you’re gone? I hope to be remembered for being a not only A good mother, wife, daughter, grandmother, etc. BUT A Godly one and for creating a safe, warm, home full of love for everyone that walks through our door.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? I'm proud of marrying young, and continuing to be a stay at home wife even with the pressure and attitude from other people that it is somehow less than any other job. And for staying married to my husband lol I know that sounds weird but the secret of marriage isn't just 'love' it's commitment love is feeling like anything else that can come and go but no matter what either of us does we're committed to working it out, trusting God, and upholding the institute of holy matrimony by staying together.6. If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play you? ooooooh! I think America Ferrera she's beautiful and curvy ;) and I just love her attitude!