So I stumbled upon this link up via Jane and that took me back to the fabulous Fantastically Average who I'm linking up with today on this lovely Monday Morning! I love this link up, 5 goals for you to try and keep up with for 5 days?! For this chronic-list-maker it's a dream come true!
So here is my list of goals to accomplish *or keep up with in my case* for the next 5 days!
- Continue to do and complete my daily spiritual routine *daily prayer list, devotions, and blessings list*
- Get ALL the laundry done *that includes being folded and put away nicely, not just clean in the hamper Marie*
- Blog 3 times this week *1 inspirational, 1 link up, and 1 freebie w/photos*
- Start on my book to-do list
- Deep clean the house every day *dusting, floor cleaning, Everything*
So I wanted to make sure my goals were attainable, realistic, and would benefit everyone in my household for this first week. I'm really excited and hope I can keep up with it all this week!
Do you have any goals you want to keep up with this week?