Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trying to be brave!

 I need to count my blessings.  I am being ridiculously negative today, I am trying not to give into the self pity that is threatening to strangle me.  I'm feeling rehashing old things over and over again in my mind.  Holding grudges against multiple people including myself.  I need to focus on forgiveness.  God forgives, Jesus forgives, I can forgive.  I need to forgive not just everyone else but myself as well.  I need to get in a better place and I need to quickly.  So I'm going to list some blessings, and some of my favorite pictures, and then maybe post a song all in an attempt to get me where I need to be mentally and spiritually for tomorrow!

A play for what is usually 500+ school children is usually stressful but now that we have to get the kids the information other ways its harder, and more stressful and I'm just praying it all works out but if we touch even one child's heart then it's all been worth it!  But I want to go into it with a great attitude! (I dont just want to settle for a good one) and I want it to rub off on the people around me, I want to stay positive and upbeat even at 5 am when I'm making breakfast for the volunteers and getting my little brothers up and ready for school lol...so here is my attempt at  picking myself up!



1) The forgiveness that God has given me
2) My husband
3) My family
4) how far my little brothers have come, Autism doesn't define them.
5) that these two years are almost over
6) that its winter my favorite time of year
7) that my husband and I have been getting along so well the last few months
8) that I've been sleeping so well
9) that my walk with the Lord is improving
10) that I got rid of facebook when i did
11) my relationship with my mother-in-law is improving by leaps and bounds!
12) I'm learning what friendships are really beneficial to me and good for my soul
13) that brave girls is starting a new online class I'm really considering...
14) that I saw the movie 'Amish Grace'
15) I am so thankful for the person that I am now and the person I am still becoming...so much more real than I ever thought I could be, so much better than I ever thought I could be.  

Thank you God
for all of these things, without you I'd have nothing and with you I have everything



This I just threw in because I love this picture and the lyrics and miss my honey!





...well I re-read the verses and my blessings and I'm feeling a bit better...I'm going to go watch Passion of the Christ, The Nativity Story, The Little Drummer Boy, Nester the long eared donkey, and some christmas movies!  Going to get in the spirit if it kills me ;)



No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs