Monday, November 28, 2011

The True Story of Christmas (Day 1)

The True Story of Christmas play is on Thursday, that's 4 days until it finished. My grandmother the creator of the play (that is now in it's 34th year) gave me a little homework assignment since I've been so involved this year and am most likely taking it over next year. She gave my 4 psalms, I'm supposed to read 1 a day until the true story is over and read Luke chapter two every day also. I'm loving this 'assignment' at first I'll admit I was grumpy and thinking "I don't have time for this" but it's important to her, and how can I not have time to read God's word???? So I looked it up and here is today's..

"One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts. I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, And on Your wondrous works." (Psalm 145:4, 5 NKJV)

Reading the whole chapter two in Luke was different also, I read it on my online bible app tomorrow I'm going to read it in the King James bible and see how it's different!

Have a blessed day <3 do you have any verses you read every day?

No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs