Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday


Tuesday is such a BLAH day, its still way to close to the begining of the week.  But not quite as bad as Monday.  So here is my some of my Tuesday, and what Winnie The Pooh says about Tuesday (yes my Winnie The Pooh Obsession...it is still going Strong)

“You can't help respecting anybody who can spell TUESDAY, even if he doesn't spell it right; but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling Tuesday simply doesn't count.”-Winnie The Pooh



"Book collecting is an obsession, an occupation, a disease, an addiction, a fascination, an absurdity, a fate. It is not a hobby. Those who do it must do it." -Jeanette WintersonThat Quote has nothing to do with anything it just speaks to me haha!  So I'm going to be deleting my facebook and I'm going to keep up the online journal sincen nobody reads this LOL but its for me so I guess thats ok, Stephen had me delete his today and I'm going to have mine deleted hopefully by next week.  I'm probably going to be doing updates in my journal ALOT because of not having facebook.  Also going to be blogging ALOT more.  I just need to get people's information and then save most of my pictures (oh Dear Lord help me) and then I can delete it!  It's going to be so hard to not have a facebook and keep up with all my friends and my family but at the same time it's going to be really nice I think to have a break and force myself to live in the real world ;) in a few months my life won't be centered around the Army anymore...it was bound to happen eventually!

Deleting facebook is ridiculously hard they make you think you can only deactivate it and not remove it completely it took me about an hour but I found out how! I'm just not comfortable with the changes facebook is making and their new privacy things that are happening.  So the husband and I are deleting!

Well I just wanted to share that quote and a little info about my day out of sheer procrastination on my part...I'm putting off cleaning and organizing and I am SO close to being done lol!  Ok, ok.  Time to buckle down! I'll post pictures of the Before and After Later :)

No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs