Monday, September 26, 2011

A Blustery Fall Day

This is going to be a quick and simple post I think.  The first day of Fall was last friday about 3days ago on The 23rd of September.  And today is the first day that really seemed like autumn weather :) it was lovely the sun was out, it was cool though, and very windy...I mean Blusterrry lol ♥ I didn't do much today got a few things knocked off my to-do list mostly I talked to my husband...there is nothing like waking up to "Good Morning Beautiful" in his dreamy voice just making me smile and feel so special!  He always knows how to make me feel wonderful.  We talked for hours today and I enjoyed it SO much.  I really needed it after the last few weeks.  Also got a pumpkin Spice latte and I'm still drinking it!  For some reason all day Winnie The Pooh has been stuck in my head, just haven't been able to get him out!  Probably because of 'The Blustery Day' references I keep making!  Either way I'm including some darling photos, quotes, and a video that just made my day!


LOVE This Quote and this adorable picture! In Fall Colors No less ;)


This is Myself and The Love of my life, creepin in the back haha nothing like it True Love and Boredom at a movie theatre for an odd picture ♥


 ♥.. Winnie The Pooh Quotes ..♥

Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.”

A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.”

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.”

Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.”

“If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.”

 

No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs