Friday, August 12, 2011

WWRRD

WWRRD
what does that mean? what does that stand for? No this is not a new facebook/online/social networking site accronym...I'll get to what it means in a moment.

But first lets get this out of the way! 
I am NOT in any way shape or form a fan of Obama. Never Have Been. Never Will Be. I'm not going to sit here and president bash though, I'm going to just leave it as I don't think he should be president, he's doing a horrible job and running our country into the ground.
It is safe to assume at this point I am conservative, a republican by nature, pretty much by blood.  I may have been the girl with the attitude problem and purple hair in high school, the one dressed in all black hanging out with the crappy garage-heavy metal band and the guys with the mohawks and authority issues...BUT I had a Bill O'Rilley hat on while I did it darn it


 I also had a BOYCOTT FRANCE sticker on my binder...right next to the picture of Pantera here is what that looked like...yeah I got alot of odd looks from my teachers...what can I say I am a swirling mass of contradictions.  I am against feminists, peta, and obnoxious hippy-liberal groups like that.  I think women belong in the kitchen and I am not afraid to say so.  I also don't EVER think there should be a woman president (NOTE=Sarah Palin is not included in this statement because I love her and think she's exactly what this tore-up country needs) BUT I would deffinitely take Hilary over Obama at this point, but back to what I was saying.
I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!


this is soooo me...yeah i dont love him...at all






Anyway! WWRRD=What Would Ronald Reagan Do?

Yeah...I went there lol




He was an amazing actor, govenor, and president.  I'm sad I wasn't alive to actually experience his presidency.  I tihnk our president no matter who it is should take a page from the book of this great man and learn from what he did.  He'd know how to turn this all around!

My Favorite Ronald Reagan Quotes!

“One way to make sure crime doesn't pay would be to let the government run it.”

"...I know it's hard when you're up to your armpits in alligators to remember you came here to drain the swamp"

"There are no easy answers but there are simple answers. We must have the courage to do what we know is morally right."
...
"Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers for all the problems men face."

"One way to make sure crime doesn't pay would be to let the government run it."

"We don't have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven't taxed enough; we have a trillion dollar debt because we spend to much"

"Without God, democracy will not and cannot long endure"


Small Breakdown if you don't know :)

CONSERVATIVES - Believe in personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, individual liberty, traditional American values and a strong national defense. Believe the role of government should be to provide people the freedom necessary to pursue their own goals. Conservative policies generally emphasize empowerment of the individual to solve problems.

LIBERALS - Believe in governmental control to achieve equal opportunity and equality for all, and that it is the duty of the State to alleviate social ills and to protect civil liberties and individual and human rights. Believe the role of the government should be to guarantee that no one is in need. Liberal policies generally emphasize the need for the government to solve people's problems. (COUGH*Communism!*COUGH)

go2 this site if you want to see some amazing and inspiring Ronald Reagan quotes there were just to many to post!



No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs