Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Giving up?




What does Giving up mean? I'm not sure I really know...it means different things to different people like just about everything does.  I do know that giving up isn't something I want to do, why would I give up?  What if God's plan is just about to come together for me as soon as I give up?  That would be horrible because then I would've just complicated EVERYTHING and in turn made it worse and harder and a muhc longer wait than it needed to be.  I'm tired, I'm sick, I got stung by a bee, I'm hurt, I'm trying to hard not to feel all alone because I know that I have God no matter what!  And even though all these negative thoughs and feelings are swirling around inside of me, I'm going to smile, I'm going to keep moving on.  I'm not giving up.  Ever.  I was starting to get to that point today where I just wanted to collapse on the bed but I fought that urge and went outside and (I am such a sun child its crazy) now I feel great...theres still some residule down in the dumps-ness going on but I can beat it!  Sometimes I forget happiness is a state of mind, its not where you are, what you're doing, not any of that.  It's how you DECIDE to feel.

Quotes

"Fake it till you make it" - Author Uknown

" Life is a storm, you will bask in the sunlight one moment be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you better is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into the storm and shout Do your worst for I will do mine." - The Count Of Monte Cristo

"Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein

"Things are never so bad they can't be made worse." - Humphrey Bogart 




Today I am trying to put things back together, focus on not giving up, and day dreaming about Bogie...The Man of My Dreams since I was 14, RIP you amazing actor!









also am starting to think a really great way to look at everything and the whole world and everyone is; "The problem with the world is everyone is about 3 drinks behind"- Humphrey Bogart



No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs