Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baby names and morning sickness

I know I should really start including pictures again but I'm honestly to lazy to go outside and get my stuff so here we are another picture-less post.  So the morning sickness that is puking and nausea seems to have let up but now it's HEART BURN CITY I am burping about every 10 seconds and it is massively uncomfortable and I just thought I would share that with you all!  Also this morning I woke up and wanted to change our baby names...I know I should've realized I would change my mind.  I love the little girl's name we had but I just don't know anymore!  I want it to be a good combo of family and bible names and the first names of all our kids are going to start with the same letter...Lord help me! 

No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs