Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cat Scratch Fever

*Warning, this is a reflection of MY political opinion and actually my music taste lol not trying to offend anyone in anyway, everyone has the right to their own opinion and this is mine so I expect people to respect it like I'd respect theirs*


When I visited Arkansas Barack Obama had been president for a year or a little over a year I think.  Now I'm from very liberal California, and I'm very conservative *I don't mesh well with people out here* so I was over joyed with how people thought, acted, and with the opinions they expressed that I was able to hear and just how different it was from California.  But nothing could compare to the sign I saw coming back from Hot Spring with my husband.  A Huge sign on someone's home that read...

"TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT"



...and I couldn't help but think "wow...that would be so much better than what we have now...I would SO vote for him" and so would my husband who up until recently was active duty Army.  Not only that I'm sure the NRA would swing some votes his way LOL...And with that have a lovely day ♥

No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs