Friday, February 17, 2012

The bedding crisis has been HANDLED!

So, as you may or may not remember not so long ago we had a Massive Bedding Crisis the material our bedding was made of just caused everything to stick to it...ugh!  and It was just a little to dark for our fresh new look.  So with the oppinions of a few of you Lovelyyy ladies and an amazing price from Overstock.com and really just a deal I could not pass up I chose our current bed set...a 25 piece room set for 100 dollars!



And I thought maybe y'all would like to see it...so here ya are...what do ya think?


this isn't all of it just the comforter and all the beautiful pillows!  The white throw is from pier 1
I really am crazy about the colors the yellows and blues!  And even the light browns!  Also I was shocked when I got it because it looks NOTHING like the picture on the website and I like it SO much more than I thought I was going to!


So thank you for reading, and to the ladies who gave their oppinions on my previous post THANK YOU for steering me in the right direction!  We couldn't be happier!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Ooo cute! I love what you picked out!

Mrs.Marie Lester said...

Thank you Jane :) I really like it to and just could NOT beat the price lol

 
Jane Whitney Designs