Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things: 11 Facts and 11 Questions



I was tagged by the wonderful Janey! From what I know of her she's really cool, super nice, loves her man, is an awesome military wife (even if she doesn't have a fried chicken recipe to share ;) and is quite the crafter!

The Rules
1. You must post the rules. (and link up who tagged you)
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag however many people you want
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
Eleven Facts About Me
1. I work the best under stress
2. My husband loves how I've embraced his southern-ness and my southern roots and am working it into our lives and it will be present in our children's as well (makes him feel at home ;)
3. I love to write short stories but I can only write them when I'm feeling a lot of emotion.
4. My middle name is 'Sunshine'
5. I am a pathological picture taker
6. I cannot resist someone in need no matter how much I dislike the person
7. When I'm in the kitchen my husband makes very loving attila the hun analogies
8. I'm a hard core conservative that used to have purple hair
9. cooking is my passion
10. My anger had a two second rebound rate
11. I was a virgin when I got married (dare to be different lmfao ;)

Eleven Questions:
1. What's your favorite beauty product? Clinique Cover up
2. Most romantic memory with your spouse/significant other? He asked me to marry him in Arkansas by the river when the moon was out on a perfect warm night
3. What's the best advice your mom ever gave you? Never have a headache
4. Favorite ice cream flavor? cookie dough
5. Would you rather be deserted on a desert island alone or with someone that could hinder your survival? Someone that could hinder my survival, if I get lucky I'll die and just go straight up to heaven and it wouldn't even have to be suicide!
6. When you were 6, what did you want to be when you grew up?A Baker like my great-aunt Pat
7. What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, EVERYTHING
8. If you could change anything about your spouse what would it be? His driving! bless his heart!
9. Are you a dreamer or a realist? Realist!
10. What is your favorite part of blogging? Feeling like I'm connecting to people
11. If money was no object, what would you want to do with the rest of your life?
 I'd open my own wedding planning buisness
Eleven New Questions
1. What's your favorite food?
2. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
3. What's your favorite show?
4. Who do you talk to on the phone the most?
5. What is your fondest memory of an adult growing up?
6. What's your favorite hobby?
7. Do you like to DIY or hire others?
8. Do you enjoy cooking?
9. What is one major (but attainable) thing you want to change about yourself in 2012?
10. Do you really NEED facebook?
11. Are you usually the one that needs encouragment or the one who gives it?
I'm Tagging


No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs