- It's ok that the shirt I ordered doesn't look amazing! I'm in love with it and I know my hubby is going to be all about it!
- It's ok that I'm just not crazy into Christmas this year, the love of my life can't be with me and it's just not the same without him!
- It's ok that I'm scared and nervous and anxious for us to be a civilian couple, it's a big change. But if we put our faith in the Lord it will all be ok.
- It's ok I'm not making the Christmas cookies from scratch this year they taste just as good!
- It's ok that I am enjoying a(few) glasses of my favorite red wine tonight, it was just that kinda night!
It's ok!...that is such an awesome phrase! Maybe this is going to start being a constant in my journal! Making a list of things that I may be worrying about or concerned with but really...it's all ok!
I feel like I can Breathe again!
So how are you today? Tonight? This week? Ready for Christmas? Do you need to take a minute, and breathe, and just tell yourself "Hey...it's ok"
...ok and also have to include this other awesome song that I just LOVE