Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thinking...

I've been thinking about taking some creative writing classes, maybe some journalism classes.  I'm going to I know that.  My cousin Danielle gave me the idea, I'm really excited about it's the first time I actually got excited thinking about school, my mind moves pretty quickly which is why I always have a notebook and pen with me whever I go if I don't write things down as soon as I think of them I will lose them because two seconds later 8 other ideas are going to follow and take up the space of the previous ones...I got an idea for some stories I'm going to be writing for the next couple months I'm probably just going to post them on here :) if I could EVER get my Microsoft Word working I could type them on there and email them to some select people first :(( it's killing me not having it!  I used it ALL the time...I don't know where to get the product key for Microsoft Word 2007 (if anyone reads this and has it PLEASE contact meee!) anyway these stories are going to be military related all of them, with obnoxious catchy names!  I'm pretty excited to start on them :) but first I want to get part two of Shadows done!  I really enjoyed writing that little piece and I'd like to follow it up!

No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs