Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful (Day 10)

So I'm doing my thankful post very early this today considering I usually do it before bed, but today I'm hopefully going to be immersed in speech writing (I'm writing a speech I was asked to give at a veteran's day dinner this weekend please pray for me!) but I was reading my morning devotions and verses and found a verse that stuck out to me for a few reasons

1) it was the daily verse on my bible app
2) we're studying Philippians in women's bible study right now
3) it talks about being thankful

So today i am thankful for the presence of God in my life. For the care and love i am always sure to receive from him. I saw the movie Courageous last night (it was wonderful go see it!) and the pastor said a line that stuck out to me

"he doesn't promise to give us explanations or reasons for the trials we go through but he does promise to walk with us through the pain"

Who am i? Who am I that the Lord would love me that much. It is a blessing I still don't think I can fathom completely <3

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs