Wednesday, November 9, 2011

HCG day 3 :)

So I've lost 7 pounds in 3 days! I'm very happy with these results! And it's getting easier but staying busy and keeping away from the kitchen has definitely helped! Lol! So only 34 more pounds to go!!!!!!!! Then I'm at my goal weight <3 AKA where I was when I got married! I'm going to start doing sit/ups and square on Tuesday's, Thursday's, and Saturday's then I'm going to take walks on Monday's, Wednesday's, Fridays, and Sunday's! Every day I'm going to lift my small 5 pound weights every day! Here are some pictures of what I've been eating the last couple days!

The first picture is grilled garlic&Lemon chicken with broccoli

The second is a grilled turkey burger with onions inside and a baked bell pepper

The third is a stuffed bell pepper with ground turkey an tomato, cumin, and coriander sparkled on top!

I'm also going to try and write down how many glasses of water I'm drinking to make sure I'm drinking enough!

What do you do when your on a diet to make sure you're doing what you're supposed to? Have a friend who acts as a coach? A journal? Or blog?

No comments:

 
Jane Whitney Designs