Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

pleated poppy


Today I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy Blog for What I Wore Wednesday! I've never done this link up before but I see it all over the blog world so I'm excited for this! I read a bit about why this amazing lady started doing this and it made me want to do it, I'm a stay at home wife and soon to be mom...I don't always look great and since getting pregnant and have morning sickness 24/7 and having the words puffy/swollen become part of my every day vocab I just haven't felt like really worrying about what to wear. I forget that looking nice or even putting a little effort in my outfit, hair, or make up can really make all the difference in a day. Also since becoming pregnant it's been hard to find clothes that fit and are cute, not only am I now in maternity clothes but I'm plus size maternity. I was plus size before I was pregnant *obviously lol* so this wasn't a huge shock to me but I was concerned at first. Now I'm happy to report I've found quite a few places to get cute plus size maternity clothes! So here is what I wore today! *...and I apologize for the crappy picture it's iphone status*


So I love navy blue, and the shirt is probably the most amazing shirt I've gotten in a while it's from Old navy *so it was super cheap* and is in their maternity section which is amazing

the pants are from the store Motherhood which is a gift to all pregnant women *it has a secret belly panel thing*

the shoes are another Old navy find! Moccasins, they are so so so comfortable and perfect for fall!

My giant square sunglasses are from a random store in San Diego, earrings are from icing and are clip-ons because when I was 18 i promised my daddy I'd never get any piercings or tattoos lol

1 comment:

Jane said...

You look beautiful! What a fun outfit!

 
Jane Whitney Designs